Re: RFS: qtltools -- Tool set for molecular QTL discovery and analysis

على الجمعـة  2 كانون الأول 2016 ‫01:33، كتب Dylan:
>> * I've been told by ftpmasters before that, if the authors simply say
>> > "GPL" or provide no explicit GPL license statement besides simply
>> > bundling the text of GPL-3, the license is to be recorded as /any/ GPL
>> > version, i.e., GPL-1+. If we upload in the current state, we might get a
>> > rejection for this reason.
>> >
> Maybe, I miss something but the authors specify in the header of each
> file that the license is GPL-3+:
> "...either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version...".

Ah, you're right. I thought I did this particular check yesterday and so
made the comment from memrory, but I must have been looking at another
package or something.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--