Re: RFS: qtltools -- Tool set for molecular QTL discovery and analysis

Hi Afif,

Thanks for your review and your useful comments :-)

> Many thanks for preparing this package. My comments:
>
> * Rather than patch the include statements for libeigen in the source,
> it is more sustainable to append -I/usr/include/eigen3 to CPPFLAGS in
> debian/rules (using DEB_CPPFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND). This will save you
> maintenance of a patch and provide more flexibility.

I will update this point.

> * I've been told by ftpmasters before that, if the authors simply say
> "GPL" or provide no explicit GPL license statement besides simply
> bundling the text of GPL-3, the license is to be recorded as /any/ GPL
> version, i.e., GPL-1+. If we upload in the current state, we might get a
> rejection for this reason.

Maybe, I miss something but the authors specify in the header of each
file that the license is GPL-3+:
"...either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version...".

> * very minor: the folder debian/upstream.docs has data inside it rather
> than documentation. Would you clarify this in README.source or use a
> more intuitive name?

I will update this point as well.

> the build is taking a bit too long on the computer I'm using now, so I
> would have to try on a more resourceful machine to fully test it out.

Thanks :-)

Best regards,
Dylan