Embassy phylipnew - please use freely licensed source of phylip

Hi,

I realised that at the EMBASSY download ftpserver[1] files with new
version numbers appeared.  I was specifically keen to check PHYLIPNEW
since I wanted to release a Debian package with the freely licensed
phylip.  Unfortunately I realised that PHYLIPNEW-3.69.660.tar.gz is byte
identical to PHYLIPNEW-3.69.650.tar.gz - so no change in the source code
has happened at all.

I wonder whether this is by mistake or what the version rename might
mean here.  It would be really great if you could base the code on
version 3.696 of phylip since this version has a free license and could
be distributed in Debian main.

[1] ftp://emboss.open-bio.org/pub/EMBOSS/