Re: GDPC Autopkgtes [GSOC]

Hi Sascha,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 09:52:18PM +0100, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:

> Using xvfb would work, still one would need to drive the testing logic (or even quit the GUI ;) via some scripting interface. For some inspiration, I once did some GUI autopkgtests for onioncircuits using Dogtail [1], very useful for GUI testing!

I decided to upload gdpc by deactivating autopkgtest but adding a
README.test to explain the user how to manually test the package.  IMHO
thanks to your fix of the segfault the upload is urgent enough to skip
the advanced test opportunity to leave this for a later exercise.

Thanks a lot for your input

      Andreas.