Re: GDPC Autopkgtes [GSOC]

Hi Andreas,

[…]
>> I just pushed my changes to git, maybe it helps. Please note that gdpc is a graphical tool; not sure how you would want to do the testing here.
>> The current autopkgtests do not segfault anymore, but fail due to X not being set up in the testbed.
>
> Any chance to try with Depends: xvfb ?

Using xvfb would work, still one would need to drive the testing logic (or even quit the GUI ;) via some scripting interface. For some inspiration, I once did some GUI autopkgtests for onioncircuits using Dogtail [1], very useful for GUI testing!

Cheers
Sascha

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-privacy/packages/onioncircuits.git/tree/debian/tests