Re: GDPC Autopkgtes [GSOC]

Hello Andreas,

I commit Gdpc to Git here is the problem unit test codes(all of em) from Readme file and gives segmentation fault for this issue.

Second issue Mummer features mummerplot and run-mummer1 has some faults mummerplots have a lot of faulty lines i can't manage to solve them run-mummer1 also have some problem about tail command neither i can't manage to solve it. But i command line these tests and take pass result.

Third issue how we are going are we good ? And GSOC send me a mail they want to see my commits for final evaluation how can i'll show them all my commits from alioth or what we'll going to do about it . Thanks for help i am moving on from list.

Best Regards

Hi Canberk,

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 08:12:35PM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> Gdpc in svn can you move it to git please.

Done.

> And i have a problem i found
> test case in readme file but it gives segmentation fault what should i do.

Please write the exact command here to enable us verifing the issue.

> Programmers recipe is not working does it mean something wrong with
> program.

May be.  Unfortunately we'll probably on our own in debugging the issue since
upstream has not done no updates since more than 10 years.

Suggested todo list

        gdpc
        mummer (I'll convert this to Git as well)
        fastqc
        kalign