Re: GDPC Autopkgtes [GSOC]

Hello Andreas,

I use $AUTOPKGTESTTMP environment due to 4.0 release of Autopkgtest should i continue to use it or may i change the deprecated method ADTTMP ? Thanks for help.
I'll do report but i am looking at source code of gdpc and can't figure out what is wrong i think something about methods is broken.
Work after GSOC issue i am eager to work too .

Best Regards

Hi Canberk,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 02:00:15AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I commit Gdpc to Git here is the problem unit test codes(all of em) from
> Readme file and gives segmentation fault for this issue.

I think this is a severe bug in the package.  Would you please use

    reportbug

to report the issue.  Do you feel able to track down the issue?  May be
some debugging of the source code will shade some light.

> Second issue Mummer features mummerplot and run-mummer1 has some faults
> mummerplots have a lot of faulty lines i can't manage to solve them
> run-mummer1 also have some problem about tail command neither i can't
> manage to solve it. But i command line these tests and take pass result.

Hmmmm, I fixed the line that is uncompressing the data files and now the
test script seems to pass.  What exactly do you think is wrong?

I did another change since as far as I know the temporary dir used by
debci is $ADTTMP.

> Third issue how we are going are we good ?

We are better than in the first half.  I would be happy if you would
keep on providing more tests after the GSoC projects.

> And GSOC send me a mail they
> want to see my commits for final evaluation how can i'll show them all my
> commits from alioth or what we'll going to do about it . Thanks for help i
> am moving on from list.

You might simply list the Vcs-Git fields of the packages you worked on.
I have no idea whether this fits the expectations of the GSoC
organisers.

> >         gdpc
> >         mummer (I'll convert this to Git as well)
> >         fastqc
> >         kalign

I'll convert kalign to Git.