Re: Sponsoring request: libgtextutils; - next package I'll work on: libbpp-core

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 09:40:07PM +0200, Fabian Klötzl wrote:
> On 29.06.2016 17:24, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Fabian, in future could you please:
> >
> >    1. Use quilt for patches
>
> IIRC, the repo was structured in a weird way, so I rather not wanted to
> fiddle with that.

I agree that the repository did not had a default structure.  Since I
have not seen any good reason to derive from standard I have switched it
yesterday to a default layout.

> >    2. Make some noise about your fix to prevent others doing
> >       the same work twice (if you did some noise but nobody
> >       was hearing - please make noise again and sorry if we
> >       did not respond).
>
> I think, I was hoping to make some noise as soon as my pull request got
> merged [1]. But as that never happened, well …
>
> [1]: https://github.com/agordon/libgtextutils/pull/6

I guess the code is not actively maintained upstream.

Thanks for your attempt to fix anyway