Open issue with libbpp-core

Hello all,

I've pushed the gcc-6 related patch for libbpp-core to the repo,
and added a patch to not force CXX flags from the CMake file, since
because of this all the CFLAGS set in d/rules were ignored (e.g. also
the hardening flags).

However there is still one lintian warning:

W: libbpp-core-dev: maintscript-calls-ldconfig postrm

Since so far I have never added these pre/post scripts manually, I am
only guessing here, but it would seem that these scripts should be
package specific, and in this case, since it seems to create some
header file, it should be limited to the -dev package, where ldconfig
should not be called, right?

Well, I leave this open, since I figure that the next iteration for
this package was work in progress anyway.

Best,
Gert