Re: NETTAB 2016 abstract deadline extended to June 30th

Hi folks

I second all of Steffen's comments here!

As for a Debian-themed COST action; this could be good and I'd certainly support it, in so far as it complements the work
of bio.tools & EDAM specifically and ELIXIR-DK generally, including e.g. benchmarking angles.  ELIXIR-DK will likely be
involved in other COST actions too, but note, we don't intend (at least I hope not :) to lead them because of the high
administrative burden.

See you at Nettab!

Cheers

Jon