Re: NETTAB 2016 abstract deadline extended to June 30th

De: "Michael Crusoe" <michael.crusoe@gmail.com>
À: "Debian Med Project List" <debian-med@lists.debian.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 8 Juin 2016 14:58:34
Objet: NETTAB 2016 abstract deadline extended to June 30th

Solicited topics http://www.igst.it/nettab/2016/submissions/topics/

I think a presentation on what Debian (Med) has to offer the community would be well received and I would be happy to co-author or advise such an abstract.
I plan to submit something there (not Debian related) , if accepted, it would be nice to meet there  ;-)

The COST mechanism is also interesting: could fund a four year project with support for sprints and trainings on community software maintenance.

http://www.cost.eu/COST_Actions

We would need collaboration between five COST countries (basically Europe),  financial support averages EUR 130 000 per year for a four-year period (though it is all for meeting support, no salaries or direct research support).
I think we need to be affiliated to research institute and research programs .... I don't think it would work for Debian.

Olivier

--
Michael R. Crusoe
Community Engineer & Co-founder