Re: toppred and bowtie now reproducible

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:59:39AM +0100, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
> > Hope your DD application will proceed so we can stop thanking each
> > other. ;-)
>
> I'm also DAM approved now, so all that's left is account creation :)

Cool!  We want more DDs for Debian Med.  If you meet some people who
might like to gather packaging skills, teach them and explain how nice
it is to get Upload permissions. :-)

> > Its uploaded as in SVN.  BTW, according to my criterion "use Git once
> > the source tarball was repackaged" which is the case here since we are
> > removing the seqan code copy, we should move this package to Git sooner
> > or later - latest with the next new upstream version.
>
> Sure. I can also keep in mind to move packages with repacked upstream
> tarballs to Git once I touch them.

Yes, feel free to do so.  I see no urgent need to convert any package
from SVN to Git (at the moment) but making sure everybody will work on
the very same tarball which is in pristine-tar is some good reason in
my mind.

> > Very cool that somebody of the team has a local r-b pipeline.  While I
> > agree that this effort is really important I did not minded to install
> > it here.  So its very good to know that somebody else is caring.
>
> I'll try to look at the rest of the non-reproducible ones whenever I
> have some spare time.

I wish you lots of spare time. :-P