Re: Exonerate Test Failures

Hello Andreas,

Actually hints give me some ideas but i am struggling with understanding what is wrong. Package do these tests in building by itself no problem occurs but adt-run give 2 test failure though one test works once also :-) I look at build log see some warnings about deprecated methods i'll gather all together and turn back to you.

Best regards

Canberk Koç
www.about.me/canberkkoc