Re: Lets maintain libbpp-phyl-omics in Debian Med team

Hi Julien,

some of the libbpp packages now arrived in unstable.  It would be great
if you could try to reprocude the failures in the test cases.  It might
be sensible to rebuild libbpp-seq in a clean Debian unstable chroot.
The build shows:

        # For the moment ignore:
        # 3/7 Test #3: test_io ..........................***Exception: Other  0.01 sec
        # terminate called after throwing an instance of 'bpp::IOException'
        #  what():  Fasta::appendFromStream: can't read from istream input
        #
        # 86% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 7

I'll push the missing libbpp packages to new meanwhile.