Re: Lets maintain libbpp-phyl-omics in Debian Med team

Hi Julien,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 08:57:48AM +0200, Julien Yann Dutheil wrote:
> > Sorry, no.  You push a tag to github (or whatever repository you might
> > use) and uscan will recognise a new version.  It will download the
> > according tarball and this tarball will be used as source tarball for
> > the next package.
>
> I'm still a bit unclear about that, but let's just get the mentoring and
> once I will have done it once, I will know how it works :)

I've started with libbpp-core[1] which is now conform to Debian Med
policy and fixes two open bugs.  I have not yet closed "FTBFS with GCC
6: cannot convert x to y" [2].  It would be great if you as upstream
could have a look and make sure it will at least be fixed in the next
release (or tell me if it is fixed even in the current release).

I'll continue with the other packages in this manner.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/libbpp-core.git
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/811657