Re: transitions and binnmu

On Sun, 2015-12-20 at 16:31 +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 04:07:40PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
>
> > Actually, I just saw that packages like amide and aeskulap were
> > already
> > build against the latest dcmtk.
> >
> > https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-dcmtk.html
>
> Ah, right, excellent.
>
> For what it is worth, I would consider a Request for Removal
> for ginkgocadx which might help getting things unblocked
> earlier.
I_m not quite sure, but I think packages that are not in testing don't
block the transition, which means  insighttoolkit4 is the only package
that is not yet build against the latest dcmtk that is already in
testing.

With #808491 insighttoolkit4 now has an RC bug that will either be
fixed soon (hopefully, but this likely depends on upstream) or forces
its removal from testing. Either way we should get the dcmtk side of
things into testing in a few weeks.

Best,
Gert