Re: sponsorship request: spdlog, libgff, & libcereal

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 05:28:44PM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> > So the ITP number is missing - may be only a `git push` at your side?
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/spdlog.git/commit/debian?id=ac43c2687a0a5f925bfabb9f8c7e4da58ef1d166
> <http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/spdlog.git/tree/debian/changelog>
> agrees
> with what I have locally; both have the ITP number.

Uploaded.

> > I removed some remainings from the packaging template (please `git
> > pull`).  I wonder whether we should provide a libgff package with the
> > dynamic library since this is good packaging practice.
> >

> Perhaps? I need to dive into the salmon build system; I suspect they aren't
> setup to handle dynamically linking against libgff.

Well, I was just mentioning it to make sure it is on your radar.  I do
not want to keep you busy for to much time just for the sake of
completeness.  Just tell me if you consider it is not worth the effort
and I'll sponsor as is.

> Ah, I see my direct email that you've found it at
> git.debian.org/git/debian-med/cereal.git

Uploaded.

> Thanks for the review!

Thanks for your work