Re: sponsorship request: spdlog, libgff, & libcereal

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 11:24 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Michael,

> > I removed some remainings from the packaging template (please `git
> > pull`).  I wonder whether we should provide a libgff package with the
> > dynamic library since this is good packaging practice.
> >

> Perhaps? I need to dive into the salmon build system; I suspect they aren't
> setup to handle dynamically linking against libgff.

Well, I was just mentioning it to make sure it is on your radar.  I do
not want to keep you busy for to much time just for the sake of
completeness.  Just tell me if you consider it is not worth the effort
and I'll sponsor as is.

It is a good idea for another day, yep! Let's upload as it is for now :-)

Thanks for the uploads.