"Easy to fix" bug-popping

Andreas,

On 09:54 29/07, Andreas Tille wrote:
< snip >

> BTW, about my pace:  I'm more and more realising that it does not scale
> if I do the large amount of bug fixing in the Debian Med team[1].  Since
> I'm currenly at home (this time will end next week) I fixed more than
> one bug per day.  We have *lots* of easy to fix targets.  If a newcomer
> would try to fix two bugs per month he would make it into the bugs
> statistics[1] after one years.  I bet there are more than 24 easy
> targets at belonging to the Debian Med team[2].

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

I'm keen to get a bit further involved in Debian in general, and Debian Med in
specific. Is there some list you have of "easy to fix" bugs which you would
like assistance with? As a PhD student I don't have heaps of time, but enough
to fix a bug or two a month ;).

Cheers,
Kevin

---
Kevin Murray

GPG pubkey: http://www.kdmurray.id.au/static/A4B4EE6A.asc
FPR: 656C 0632 1EAB 2C3F 3837  9767 17C2 8EB1 A4B4 EE6A