Re: Status of ITK 4.8 packaging

On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 19:34 -0500, Steve Robbins wrote:
> Sure!  Commit away.

K, I commited it. I moved the code I had in debian/update.sh to get
-orig-source in debian/rules. That seems to follow more what I have
seen in debian-med. Also, I renamed the ExternalData directory to data.
Just so the source file would be insighttoolkit4_4.8.0.orig
-data.tar.xz. I thought I read these files should be all lower case, is
that correct?

-Paul