[MoM] Re: Help with Debian packaging of DCMTK++

Hi Julien,

in the future I will not CC you any more since it is the list policy to
not CC single persons but just write to the list.  In other words I
assume you are subscribed. :-)

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 05:36:26PM +0200, Julien Lamy wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> Thanks for the warm welcome!

We made this a tradition in the Debian Med team.

> That sounds perfect: I'd indeed like to participate. I read Debian Med
> policy and the MoM description, and submitted a join request on Alioth
> to Debian Med.

I have added you to the project.  Please make sure you follow the link
in the policy under chapter "SSH tips" literally to enable you to

    ssh git.debian.org

Just let us know in case of any problem and report it here using [MoM]
in the start of the subject line.

Welcome in the Debian Med team