Re: Python-pysam for unstable?

Hi, Andreas,

I have created a branch where I've restored the python-pysam-tests package. The tests there still do not run, but it is mostly the way it was before. I have added to debian/rules to build the test data, which is necessary for that configuration.

In the master branch (no additional test package), there is some test that fails on a gcc call. Other tests fail due to python keyerrors, and it will take some debugging that I don't have a chance for right now.

On الأحد 12 تـمـوز 2015 02:43, Andreas Tille wrote:
So I just wait.  If other packages will be removed from testing than
that will just happen.  They will migrate back later if we keep on
working.

>Any help would be welcome; this package has been drawing quite a bit of
>time.
Could you publish a log of the failed tests?

Please see attached.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--