Re: Python-pysam for unstable?

Hi, Andreas and Charles,

On الجمعـة 10 تـمـوز 2015 08:22, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Afif,

I think we should try to get python-pysam also uploaded to unstable
soonish to get #763218 fixed in unstable and let the package (and its
dependencies) migrate to testing.

I found some python3 incompatibility in one of the test scripts. I have fixed and pushed the relevant changes. I think it can go to unstable now, although the autopkgtests still fail for me because of some apparently excessive requirements for specifying debian/tests/control dependencies. I'm attaching the test log, but I had listed python-dev (not committed to git) and then it has started looking for zlib.h and gcc. I didn't specify them because I don't know why the test should be compiling any code.

Thanks for your work on this

Thanks for your support

Afif

--