Where to place cmake files (Was: Help in cmake / itk issue needed)

Hi Gert,

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 11:48:07PM +0200, Gert Wollny wrote:

> > I was previously wondering where to put
> > cmake files (of other libs) but it was not clear to me.  Do you know a
> > location where the file could be properly found without any additional
> > PATH setting?
> I think it is "/usr/lib/cmake". At least ITK-4.7 installs its files
> there in the the ITK-4.7 subdirectory.

To me /usr/lib sounds a bit suspicious since to me these files are not
architecture dependant.  So I tried some very primitive "voting" about
locations (which ignores versioned cmake dirs which might lead to a
wrong tendency):

$ apt-file search /usr/share/cmake | wc -l
3583
$ apt-file search /usr/lib/cmake | wc -l
1419

I was actually thinking about

   git://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/bamtools.git

which I did not yet uploaded since I'm unsure about the "hand-made"
cmake file in debian/cmake itself, the choice of a subdirectory
debian/cmake/bamtools and the actual content of the cmake file.

So I did not yet uploaded since I do not know whether the change does
more harm than good.