Re: Help in cmake / itk issue needed (Was: Plastimatch ready for upload)

Hi,

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 12:43:27PM -0400, Greg Sharp wrote:
> 1) The location of ITKConfig.cmake in ITK 3.20 is
> /usr/lib/InsightToolkit.  This seems not part of the
> normal search path.
>
> 2) In ITK 3.0, there was a FindITK.cmake module.
> This module had considered the search path for (1).
> But FindITK.cmake was removed in ITK 3.1 and later.
>
> Therefore, something more is needed to use ITK 3.20
> with cmake 3.2.  Maybe this:
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/usr/lib/InsightToolkit

Is this possibly a bug in itk?  I was previously wondering where to put
cmake files (of other libs) but it was not clear to me.  Do you know a
location where the file could be properly found without any additional
PATH setting?