Re: Plastimatch ready for upload

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, 14 May 2015 18:58:34 +0200
Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Cool!  Thanks for these interesting changes!  It was not clear to me
> whether it also fixes bug #778066 and thus I did not closed it.

#778066 is not fixed.

Unfortunately, the update did not go as well as I had hoped.
I have created a patch for the (follow-on) i386 test failure.
But I'm not at all clear what is happening on the other platforms.
For example:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=plastimatch&arch=armhf&ver=1.6.1%2Bdfsg-1&stamp=1431585994&file=log

It seems that the call to find_package(ITK) is failing.
Maybe because cmake upgraded from 3.0.2 to 3.2.2?
I start my investigation along that line, but if any ideas
it is most welcome.

Greg