Re: kmer-tools

On السبت  2 أيار 2015 22:53, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
Finally in the Git repository the pristine-tar branch is missing.  Did
>you imported the upstream tarball using
>
>      git import-orig --pristine-tar       ?

No, I was actually going to ask about this-- there are no official
upstream releases, so there's no original tarball. I took the snapshot
of the svn repository from sourceforge, which came to me as a zip-file.
I unzipped it and then made it a tar.xz archive.

I forgot to actually ask my question: Does a pristine-tar exist in this case? I thought it was supposed to be a means to validate that the upstream release hasn't been modified, but I can't use a zip-file.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي