Re: kmer-tools

Hi Afif,

I have checked your last commits and would like to comment on it.  You
have created several binary packages - withpout checking I'm guessing
one per binary in /usr/bin.  While this is a possible thing to do I
think this is over-engineering and creates a lot of work for you with
no practical use.  I think we could go with maximum four packages:

   libkmer<soversion>
   libkmer-dev
   kmer-tools (or some similar name)
   libkmer-doc

The text you added as descriptions in debian/control might be useful for
some manpages for the tools.

Other hints for the packaging:  You need to add your ID (the same string
as in debian/changelog) as Uploaders in debian/control.

Please also use UNRELEASED as target distribution in debian/changelog
(instead of "unstable").

Finally in the Git repository the pristine-tar branch is missing.  Did
you imported the upstream tarball using

    git import-orig --pristine-tar       ?

If yes, please push all branches.  If no, please do the latter as
described in Debian Med policy.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on this