Re: [MoM] dwv

Hi Yves,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 01:11:55AM +0200, Yves wrote:
> Ok, now I get your comment about using Ubuntu for Debian packaging... I'm
> trying to setup pbuilder so that it only uses debian sources and not the
> ubuntu ones that are in sources.list. For that I modified my .pbuilderrc to:
>
> MIRRORSITE="http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian/";
> DISTRIBUTION="sid"
> COMPONENTS="main"
> DEBOOTSTRAPOPTS=("--keyring=/usr/share/keyrings/debian-archive-keyring.gpg")
>
> And ran a pbuilder --update --override-config

I can not say from own experience since I'm not using Ubuntu.  However,
I doubt that you can turn an Ubuntu chroot into a Debian chroot by
--update.  I think you need to create a chroot from scratch.  Can you please
try this and if this might fail as well please give more verbose information
about the full output?