Please test rdp-classifier

Hi Tim and Steffen,

you both did some work on the rdp-classifier package in the past.  I
think the package underwent some heavy changes upstream.  One of the
major changes seems to be that the data dir was stripped which reduced
the size of the download drastically.  I changed the packaging to
reflect the recently packaged predependencies.  While rdp-readseq is
just in unstable the two other predependencies (rdp-alignment and
librdp-taxonomy-tree-java) are in new.  I'd consider this as a good
time to give rdp-classifier in its current state a test to be able
to upload it right after these dependencies might have hit unstable.

Specifically I would like you to rise your opinion about the naming of
the script.  Currently we have rdp_classifier (with '_' == underscore)
while in rdp-readseq and rdp-alignment the scripts in /usr/bin are the
same as the package name (with '-' == dash).  I wonder whether we should
rather settle with a consistent naming but I'm not sure about the
consequences for other tools which might use the scripts.

I would also like to add autopkgtest - possibly running the build time
test suite.  However, I have not yet done this for Java packages.  Any
volunteer to implement this?