Re: insighttoolkit4

On May 24, 2014 12:09:44 PM Gert Wollny wrote:

> Actually I'm not a DD, [...]

OK, I'll take care of the upload.

About the changes: this is the first time I've seen the .ONESHELL trick so the
following may be just showing my ignorance, but the docs [1] state that this
special target changes the behaviour of all the rules.  And in particular:

	normally if any line in the recipe fails, that causes the rule to fail
	and no more recipe lines are processed. Under .ONESHELL a failure of any
	but the final recipe line will not be noticed by make.

Wouldn't that mean that several lines of, say, target override_dh_install
could fail but the last succeed and result in an upload that is missing
crucial files?

I think we can achieve your goal of seeing the failed test log without using
.ONESHELL.

Regards,
-Steve

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/html_node/One-Shell.html#One-Shell