insighttoolkit4

Hi Steve,

considering that the re-upload of itk4 failed and you'd have to rebuild
the package with a new version number anyway ...

Because we don't see what's happening when tests fail on the build
servers I'm currently testing a patch against the d/rules file that
should give a dump of the the test log if one fails (The suggestion I
posted on the debian-med-packaging list was not working).

Gianfranco also reported that the build fails on the latest Ubuntu
because of the g++ gccxml version combination which I would also fix by
setting the dependency to the latest version in sid.

Hopefully tomorrow evening all is tested and I will commit the changes.
Then I would then ping you that you can prepare the new upload with
these changes in place if this is okay with you.

Best regards,
Gert