Re: insighttoolkit4

On Fri, 2014-05-23 at 23:21 -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> Oh!  I didn't realize you were a Debian DD.  If you got it to build already,
> do you want to go ahead and do the upload?

Actually I'm not a DD, I thought that the uploaders are all those who
co-maintain packages, but are not necessarily able to upload (e.g. I'm
uploader for all the packages that actually got me into Debian-med).

I have applied for DM though, and today this was accepted. If I
understand this correctly this needs some more work and then DDs can
give me the permission to upload certain packages if they feel confident
about it.

best
Gert