Re: Question about debian/upstream reference

Hi Gert,

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 02:07:38PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> I pushed the change on Thursday [1], but on the tasks page nothing has
> changed, i.e. it is still volume 500. Seems like there is another
> problem.

I can confirm that the wrong value (=500) ends up in UDD.

> Well, let's see what happens to
> Volume: >
>   8:20

Yes, just lets try.  Please have some patience - currently there is some
lack of diskspace on blends.d.o so tasks pages are not rendered.  Lets
see when this is fixed.  I'll keep an eye directly on UDD.