Re: Question about debian/upstream reference

Hi Gert,

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 08:04:27PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> Hello Andreas & Michael,
>
> thanks for the pointers.
>
> It seems that
>
>    Volume: '8:20'
>
> does the trick. The approach with '>' also worked somehow, but added
> additional spaces.

Just for the sake of interest: May I ask how did you tested that '8:20'
worked.  I wonder if I need to issue at least a warning in the UDD
importer.

> I will push the correction to the packaging git tomorrow.

OK.  In the worst case propagation to the tasks pages might be > 36
hours since the first daily cronjob reads out Vcs and another daily
cronjob reads the resulting data files into UDD and a half daily cronjob
finally creates the tasks pages.  Just in case you might become
impatiently. ;-)