Re: Question about debian/upstream reference

Hi Gert,

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 11:49:24AM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:

> Considering a bug report, I found this upstream ticket [1].
> They seem to want to address the ':' problem with the implementation of
> the yaml 1.2 spec [2], and until then propose to quote scalars that have
> a colon in the flow context, and then there is also a longish discussion
> about the problem [3].
>
> IMHO if a bug in the Debian bug tracker should be filed, then it should
> suffice to point to these information from upstream.

Ahhh, OK.  Thanks for your research.  I guess another entry in our BTS
will only lead to some forward upstream reaction which in this case will
not have any effort than keeping more people busy.  So I think we can sit
and wait until upstream might have done something about it.

> [1] http://pyyaml.org/ticket/158
> [2] http://code.google.com/p/snakeyaml/issues/detail?id=78
> [3] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=AANLkTi%
> 3DtRBNOo__zmn%3D%3D3hW_VhQQNG1WeD5E-1z6ZAKm%
> 40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=yaml-core

Thanks for your effort