Re: Question about debian/upstream reference

Le Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 11:32:51PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 11:20:40PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
>
> > And after looking at [3] I think I know where the 500 comes from:
> > 8:20 may be interpreted as time, like e.g. 8 min 20 s which equals
> > 500s :)
>
> Uhhhmmm, OOOOO, AAAA - is this Excel or what???
> That's pretty stupid to try to be more intelligent than the writer!

Hi Andreas and Gert,

I just tested with simple or double quotes and without quotes with
libyaml-yaml-perl, and it returned « 8:20 » all the times.  Therefore, one of
the parsers must be wrong.  My bet is rather in the Python side, because in my
understanding, a colon is not a special character if it is not followed by a
space.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--