Re: [python-pysam] - 4 packages built and all lintian clean

Hi guys,

At the moment, I would only be able to do work on this package in my spare time.
IVA is building properly with the locally injected python3-pysam, fastaq-1.6, kmc+dfsg-2.0, plus all the already accepted debian packages dependencies.

I can say that at the moment, I do feel motivated to keep working on python-pysam on my own time, but I have to be very honest and say that this motivation might quickly disapear in a couple of days.
Main reason for this is that I have several other RT tickets to work on for the Sanger Pathogens Informatics group. To work on this package on the weekend or when I get home after a day's work might really not be what I would like to do.

Would be great if python-pysam could be accepted as is, since it is building, and there are no lintian Warnings, nor Errors. Only Infos.

Regards,

Jorge