Re: ImageJ plugin for Orthanc

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your work but can you please commit to SVN as you did with
orthanc.  There is no point in sending code that belongs to VCS via
mail.

Sorry for the corrupted mail, I thought I was not allowed to create new packages into the SVN. I have just managed to push the initial version of the "orthanc-imagej" package [1].

I have tested the build against chroot and lintian, and everything seems OK. Let me know whether something should be fixed.

Thanks,
Sébastien-

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/orthanc-imagej/trunk/