Re: ImageJ plugin for Orthanc

Hi Andreas,

> I (stubbornly ;-)) stick to my opinion for a separate package since
> orthanc works perfectly without the imagej plugin and as far as I
> understand its also a separate source.  So its pretty natural to have
> separate package but you can Suggest (or even Recommend) the plugin
> when
> installing orthanc.

I have managed to create a first version of the Debian package, that is separate from Orthanc and ImageJ. You will find it enclosed with this mail. The source code of the plugin is hosted on Google Code [1], under the GPLv3 license.

Please would you kindly have a first look at this Debian package? I expect there are many problems with this very first release. If however it looks OK to you, would you agree to mentor it on Debian Med?

Thanks again,
Sébastien-

[1] https://code.google.com/p/orthanc-imagej/