Re: Package Fastaq git mess

Hey Andreas,

I have everything sorted now. My VM blew up. It was quite a bang.
I was building boost libraries for the next package I'll submit.

Anyway, now that everything is back to normal...

I'm getting this when I try to upload the pristine tar:

js21@builder2:~/deb_alioth/current/fastaq_packaging/fastaq$ git import-orig --pristine-tar ../fastaq_1.5.0.orig.tar.gz
gbp:error:
Repository does not have branch 'upstream' for upstream sources. If there is none see
file:///usr/share/doc/git-buildpackage/manual-html/gbp.import.html#GBP.IMPORT.CONVERT
on howto create it otherwise use --upstream-branch to specify it.

I can checkout the upstream branch with git checkout.

But shouldn't this work straight form the master branch?

My idea at the moment would be to delete the upstream branch form the git repo, recreate it and then upload it.

Does this make any sense?

Regards,

Jorge