Re: [MoM] Pristine Tar Updated and Uploaded

Hi Ian,

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 09:28:09PM -0700, Ian Wallace wrote:
> Andreas - Thanks for the encouragement.  Not sure what's up with
> debcheckout since it works fine if I add the --package option as below:

> Will probably just go back to using Andrea's method but can debug further
> if there is interest.

I'd call this a bug.  Could you please check

   http://bugs.debian.org/devscripts

and chck whether it is reportet or not.  If not please run

   reportbug devscripts

set Subject to

   [debcheckout] fails when --package option is missing

and as content use basically what you wrote in your mail?

This would bring the issue to the right place.