Force removal of gnuhealth* packages in sid? (Was: Re: GNU Health autoremove from testing)

>> > The packages gnuhealth-server and gnuhealth-client will have to be
>> > removed from sid (and from testing once the new package migrates to
>> > testing).
>>
>> The removal of the binary packages is automatically done once the
>> package with the changed binary package names will be uploaded.
>
> I guess we can just wait for the autoremoval period to lapse, and the
> package will be removed automatically.

Since there will be no upload of the newest version of the source
package (newer Tryton version preventing building of GNU Health
2.4.X), the change in binary names will not be observed by the release
system. I suppose I have to take manual action to remove that package
from sid as well (the gnuhealth* packages were autoremoved from
testing already)
Who should I contact to get those removed from there as well?

   +Emilien