Re: Fwd: failed s390x build of flexbar 2.40-2

Hi Tony,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 02:19:41PM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:
> Does this mean the build has failed for all architectures, or just for
> the "s390x" architecture?

Here you get the answer to this question:

   https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=flexbar&suite=unstable

I guess the "BD-Uninstallable" is a lack of seqan-dev (>= 1.4.1) on
these architectures and I have a plan what we could do about this:
Seqan-apps is requiring a *lot* of memory so the build breaks on not so
powerful architectures (see seqan bug reports).  My plan is to provide
seqan-apps only on those architectures, where it really builds but the
seqan-dev package simply consists of moved files.  I'll try to get this
working in the next couple of days (if nobody else will beat me as
always).

> I think this is the same problem as before, about the "tbb" libraries,
> but I've no idea how to resolve the problem - Can you help?

Yes, it looks as if the problem

CMakeFiles/flexbar.dir/Flexbar.cpp.o: In function `void startProcessing<std::basic_fstream<char, std::char_traits<char> >, std::basic_fstream<char, std::char_traits<char> >, std::basic_fstream<char, std::char_traits<char> >, std::basic_fstream<char, std::char_traits<char> > >(Options&)':
/«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/Flexbar.h:190: undefined reference to `tbb::pipeline::run(unsigned long)'
make[3]: *** [flexbar] Error 1

is the same as it happened before and I have no idea why the other
arches now are building nicely.  If you also have no idea I might
forward the question to debian-mentors.