Re: [MoM] Openemr Packaging on Debian Jessie

Hi Ian

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 10:38:40PM -0700, Ian Wallace wrote:
> Andreas - Taken a day or two to get up and running but I re-created
> the packaging structure on Debian using git and have successfully
> install the openemr deb pkg.  Only problem is that when I use the
> mk-origtargz (using the Files Excluded line to strip out phpmyadmin)
> the debuild then starts complaining of all the missing files and that
> there changes can not be represented in the source file.

This is because you have really a changed source which should be
reflected by the appendix '+dfsg'.  I just pushed a changed d/watch and
a matching d/changelog.  You might like to try again mk-origtargz or
simply rename the result accordingly.  Than everything should build
smoothly.

> I will start looking into the error and report back (probably a simple
> Google search b/c I am sure some other developer has run across this).
> I just wanted to let you know that I have been able to
> install/configure such that I can now use the mk-origtargz script and
> that things appear to be working similar to what I would expect.

Cool.

> I had to strip out phpgacl dependency b/c it's not available and I
> think the package is now defunct anyhow and will be stripped soon.

It seems like you are progressing step by step - thanks for your work
on this