Re: [MoM] Update on packaging of OpenEMR

Andreas - Am working on getting the latest devscripts distro.  I have
2.14.1 from Ubuntu but I think that mk-origtargz is actually from
2.14.2 or later.  Will be a day or two for me to figure out if I
should just switch to a development version of Debian or <gulp> jump
on the unstable development branch in Ubuntu.  Probably will need to
be a virtual machine with a Debian version.

More once I have that going ...

cheers
ian