Re: Reporting of bugs in package VCS repos

Hi Andreas,

    Andreas> Hi Roland, I'm assuming you intended "List-Reply" and
    Andreas> answer in public.

indeed :( Isn't it possible to set a "Reply-To: " tag in the messages sent
from the list. I'm sure I'll forget to change the "To: field" more often

Now that we're at it :)
Would it also be possible to use a tag that identifies the list in the
subject line of messages like e.g.

Subject: [DebianMed] ...

Most mailing lists do this. I think it's a lot easier that way to visually
sort things in your mail reader.

Again sorry, if this was already discussed.

Roland

-------
http://www.q-leap.com / http://qlustar.com