Re: Presentation of Debian Med on local Next Generation Sequencing workshop (April)

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:46:16PM -0400, Carlos Borroto wrote:

> I would definitely prepare good material talking about
> 'reproducibility'. More below.

I think the more effort we spent in autopkgtest suites the more we will
be able to come closer to reproducibility.  I hope that this effort will
be rewarded by such projects who for whatever reason do not (yet) trust
our work.

PS: Thanks for notifying us about your lowered involvement in Debian.
    It definitely helps to know that we do not need to wait for
    somebody who did some work but stopped doing so.  Now since we
    know this explicitly we will try to take over your previous work.