Presentation of Debian Med on local Next Generation Sequencing workshop (April)

Hello,

I was invited to a local (Northern Germany) workshop on next generation
sequencing
  https://sites.google.com/site/nexgenseqmv/home/workshop
to give a quick overview on what Debian/Ubuntu/BioLinux can do for them.
This is a very friendly environment and besides
 * explaining how community-run Linux distros work
 * that Linux not necessarily means desktop,
   - but may mean virtual
   - or server and that
   - all major cloud services feature Debian images
 * what Blends are
 * what packages are available for Next Generation Sequencing
I am very eager to learn about what the audience expects from our distro(s).
Please kindly mention whatever issue is close to your heart that should
be presented. I was very happy about the recent advent of the IGV.

To have something tangible, I asked Roland from Qlustar.com to
demonstrate over the coffee breaks how to set up a distributed work
environment with Debian. Tony had found and introduced their
technology for the Debian Med Sprint. He kindly agreed, so we will
jointly learn about how NGS-savvy wet-lab biologists are approaching
us.

Any suggestions on something fancy to display would be helpful.
I would otherwise just dig into the data we are producing locally
and show something.

Best,

Steffen