Adding python3-biopython

Hello Philipp & DebianMed,

The last few releases of Biopython supported Python 3
via 2to3, but as of Biopython 1.63 (released December
2013) we have a single codebase which works on both
Python 2.6/2.7 and Python 3.3+.

Prompted by a user-query on Twitter, I looked into the
Python 3 packages for Biopython/NumPy and the guidelines
here https://wiki.debian.org/Python/Packaging which say
Python 2.X and Python 3.X should be treated separately
(using the prefix python3 rather than python).

e.g. Python 2:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/python-numpy
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/python-numpy

https://packages.debian.org/sid/python-biopython
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/python-biopython

vs. Python 3:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/python3-numpy
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/python3-numpy

We're missing a proposed python3-biopython package
(which would need python3-numpy and Python 3.3+).

Would this be straightforward to add please?

Thanks,

Peter
(On behalf of the Biopython project)